17. Y. Wang, L. Li, D. Hofmann, J. E. Andrade, and C. Daraio, “Structured fabrics with tunable mechanical properties.”
Nature, 596, 238-243 (2021).
Media coverages: Nature, NTU, Caltech, Tech in Asia, The Engineer, 3D Printing Industry, The Daily Mail, SlashGear, Innovation in Textiles, New Scientist, The Byte, Business Insider, Phys.Org, Xinhua News, and more!
16. C. Chong, Y. Wang, D. Marechal, E. G. Charalampidis, M. Moleron, A. Martinez, M. A. Porter, P. G. Kevrekidis, and C. Daraio, “Nonlinear localized modes in two-dimensional hexagonally-packed magnetic lattices.”
New Journal of Physics, 23, 043008 (2021).
15. S. Lee, J. Park, H. Cho, Y. Wang, B. Kim, C. Daraio, and B. Min, “Parametric oscillation of electromagnetic waves in momentum band gaps of a spatiotemporal crystal.”
Photonics Research, 9, 2, 142-150 (2021).
14. Y. Wang, B. Ramirez, K. Carpenter, C. Naify, D. C. Hofmann, C. Daraio, “Architected lattices with adaptive energy absorption.”
Extreme Mechanics Letters, 33, 100557 (2019).
13. A. Palermo, Y. Wang, P. Celli, C. Daraio, “Tuning of surface-acoustic-wave dispersion via magnetically modulated contact resonances.”
Physical Review Applied, 11, 044057 (2019).
12. Y. Wang, B. Yousefzadeh, H. Chen, H. Nassar, G. Huang and C. Daraio, “Observation of nonreciprocal wave propagation in a dynamic phononic lattice.”
Physical Review Letters, 121, 194301 (2018).
11. N. Mitchell, R. Carey, J. Hannah, Y. Wang, M. Cortes, S.P. McBride, X.M. Lin, and H.M. Jaeger, “Conforming nanoparticle sheets to surfaces with Gaussian curvature.”
Soft Matter, 14, 9107 (2018).
10. P. Thorén, R. Borgani, D. Forchheimer, I. Dobryden, P. Claesson, H. Kassa, P. Leclere, Y. Wang, H. M. Jaeger, D. Haviland, “Modeling and Measuring Viscoelasticity with Dynamic Atomic Force Microscopy.”
Physical Review Applied, 10, 024017 (2018)
9. Y. Wang, H. Chan, B. Narayanan, S.P. McBride, S. K.R.S. Sankaranarayanan, X.M. Lin, and H.M. Jaeger, “Thermomechanical Response of Self-Assembled Nanoparticle Membranes.”
ACS Nano, 11, 8026 (2017)
8. J. Kim, Y. Wang, H. Park, M. C. Park, S. E. Moon, S. M. Hong, C. M. Koo, K.Y. Suh, S. Yang, and H. Cho, “Soft, Ultrathin Frameworks Nonlinearly Organized in Tandem for Reversible and Pluripotent Wetting on Topographic Surfaces.”
Advanced Materials, 29, 1605078 (2017)
7. Z. Jiang, J. He, S.A. Deshmukh, P. Kanjanaboos, G. Kamath, Y. Wang, S.K.R.S. Sankaranarayanan, J. Wang, H.M. Jaeger, and X.M. Lin, “Subnanometre Ligand-shell Asymmetry Leads to Janus-like Nanoparticle Membranes.”
Nature Materials, 14, 912-917 (2015)
6. Y. Wang, J. Liao, S.P. McBride, E. Efrati, X.M. Lin, and H.M. Jaeger, “Strong Resistance to Bending Observed for Nanoparticle Membranes.”
Nano Letters, 15, 6732-6737 (2015)
5. Y. Wang, P. Kanjanaboos, S.P. McBride, E. Barry, X.M. Lin, and H.M. Jaeger, “Mechanical Properties of Self-Assembled Nanoparticle Membranes: Stretching and Bending.”
Faraday Discussions, 181, 325-338 (2015)
4. J. Reguera, E. Malachosky, …, Y. Wang, T. Teranishi, K.M. Salerno, S.P. McBride, and X.M. Lin, “Properties of Self-Assembled Nanostructures: General Discussion.”
Faraday Discussions, 181, 365-381 (2015)
3. Y. Wang, P. Kanjanaboos, E. Barry, S.P. McBride, X.M. Lin, and H.M. Jaeger, “Fracture and Failure of Nanoparticle Monolayers and Multilayers.”
Nano Letters, 14, 826-830 (2014)
2. Q.Y. Lin, G. Jing, Y.B. Zhou, Y. Wang, J. Meng, Y.Q. Bie, D.P. Yu, and Z.M. Liao, “Stretch-induced Stiffness Enhancement of Graphene Grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition.”
ACS Nano, 7(2), 1171-1177 (2013)
1. Y.B. Zhou, Z.M. Liao, Y. Wang, G.S. Duesberg, J. Xu, Q. Fu, X.S. Wu, and D.P. Yu, “Ion Irradiation Induced Structural and Electrical Transition in Graphene.”
The Journal of Chemical Physics, 133, 234703 (2010)